Responsible for the filing system, mail processing, switchboard back-up assistance and clerical support throughout the office.
- Daily retrieval of mail from the Post Office and mailbox.
- Handle both incoming and outgoing mail.
- File policies and attachments in a timely manner.
- Locate, pull and distribute requested files.
- Purge files as indicated on list run by IS.
- Generate renewal listing and pull files, print loss runs, update sublog, track, distribute to appropriate CSR within established time period prior to policy expiration.
- Monitor office supplies and submit requests for orders when necessary.
- Provide back-up switchboard assistance to the Receptionist.
- Perform special projects/duties as needed.
- HS Diploma or commensurate experience.
- Prior clerical experience is desired.
- PC/CRT competence, including use of word processing and spreadsheets, and ability to learn current computer systems.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate via oral and written communication.
- Ability and willingness to strengthen and expand individual skills through on-the-job training, coaching, assigned self-study, participation in department training activities.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Frequent bending/stooping during filing.
- Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to make daily trips to the Post Office and mailbox.
Reports To: Assistant General Manager
Job Level: 1
Number of Openings: 1
|Submit Your Resume|