- Prepare paper documents for scanning by removing staples and other binding materials.
- Enter index information, such as name and policy number, into scanning software, and then scan documents.
- Maintain scanning equipment and notify IT personnel concerning system performance problems.
- File policies and attachments in a timely manner.
- Prepare Rate Monitor, update sublog, and pull renewal files each month for the transportation department within established time period prior to policy expiration.
- Purge files as indicated by the underwriting manager.
- Switchboard - Provide backup assistance to the receptionist.
- Answer calls professionally and courteously, directing the call to the proper person.
- Greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Assist with receptionist duties.
- Provide backup assistance for doing the mail when the support tech is out.
- Assist the support tech with duties as needed.
- Provide general clerical support for the office as requested by management.
- 5) Perform special projects/duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior scanning and clerical experience is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate via oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn current computer system (ImageRight).
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds.
- Frequent bending/stooping during filing.
- Work environment noise level: medium-high
- Ability to make occasional trips to the post office 3 blocks away and mailbox located in building basement.
Reports To: Assistant General Manager
Job Level: 1
Number of Openings: 1
|Submit Your Resume|