Accounts Receivable Clerk
Post cash receipts, develop and maintain spreadsheets, and research and correct payments.
- Process cash receipts and prepare checks for deposit.
- Data entry into Microsoft Excel.
- Post cash receipts to customers’ accounts.
- Perform daily cash reconciliations.
- Prepare basic journal entries.
- Performs other duties and special projects as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Strong math capabilities.
- Previous accounts receivable experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
Reports To: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Job Level: 2
Number of Openings: 1
|Submit Your Resume|