Product Management Associate
Level 7-8, dependant on experience. Responsible for learning all aspects of National Interstate including but not limited to management by objectives (MBO), product management culture, underwriting, marketing and operations. Responsibilities: Completing a rotation of jobs in key functional areas (Underwriting, Marketing, Claims, IS, Customer Service, Finance, Reinsurance, and Compliance); the objective is to prepare the candidate for product management responsibilities.
- Assisting team in all areas of product implementation, compliance, functionality and profitability.
- Involves developing new products and product enhancements, ensuring service standards, and managing our programs and business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or mathematics/statistics.
- MBA and excellent academic credentials and/or progress towards CPCU designation.
- 1-3 minimum years business or analysis experience within related insurance or financial positions.
- Previous commercial auto insurance experience preferred.
- Proven effective analytical, quantitative, communication, & interpersonal strengths.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be willing to travel.
Reports To: TBD
Job Level: 7
Number of Openings: 1
|Submit Your Resume|